television display application
This package provides a high quality television application for use with video capture cards. It processes the input from a capture card and displays it on a computer monitor or projector. Tvtime focuses on high visual quality, making it ideal for videophiles.
- deinterlaced output at a full interlaced rate of 59.94 frames per second for NTSC sources, or 50 frames per second for PAL sources. This gives smoothness of motion and high visual quality;
- multiple deinterlacing algorithms for finding the optimal mode for the video content and available processor speed;
- 16:9 aspect ratio mode for the highest available resolution when processing input from an external DVD player or digital satellite receiver;
- super-slick on-screen-display for the complete television experience, with a featureful menu system;
- "2:3 pulldown" detection for optimal quality viewing of film content from NTSC sources.