display computer and system information
sysinfo is a graphical tool that is able to display some hardware and software information about the computer it is run on.
It is able to recognize information about:
- System (Linux distribution release, versions of GNOME, kernel, gcc and Xorg and hostname);
- CPU (vendor identification, model name, frequency, level2 cache, bogomips, model numbers and flags);
- Memory (total system RAM, free memory, swap space total and free, cached, active, inactive memory);
- Storage (IDE interface, all IDE devices, SCSI devices);
- Hardware (motherboard, graphic card, sound card, network devices);
- NVIDIA graphic card: only with NVIDIA display driver installed.