Funcube Dongle controller
Controller application for the Funcube Dongle software defined radio receiver, built using the HID API library and the Qt GUI toolkit.
The Funcube Dongle is a small software defined radio receiver for 64 MHz - 1.7 GHz. It fits into a computer's USB port and uses USB audio to transfer complex I/Q data to SDR applications. The control API for setting frequency, gain, filter, etc. uses the USB HID standard.
It provides full support for the Funcube Dongle API::
- Change frequency and apply frequency correction.
- Change RF gains and filters.
- Change IF gains and filters.
- LNA enhancement, bias current, etc.
- I/Q correction.
- Auto-repeat tuning buttons (click and hold button to scan).
- Variable frequency step.
- Upgrade and verify the firmware.