display graphs for monitoring hardware temperature
Psensor is a GTK+ application for monitoring hardware sensors, including temperatures and fan speeds.
It displays a curve for each sensor, alerts user using Desktop Notification and Application Indicator when a temperature is too high.
It can monitor:
- the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors).
- the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl).
- the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives (using hddtemp or atasmart lib).
- the rotation speed of the fans (using lm-sensors).
- the sensors of a remote computer (using psensor-server).