Image viewing and analysis application
Imview is an application which
- Displays a large number of image formats.
- Displays 2D or 3D (as slices) images with a very good zoom and pan feature.
- Works with multi-spectral, time series or multi-page documents (e.g.: Satellite images, TIFF stacks, animated GIFs and heterogeneous multi-component files).
- Displays all pixel types (1-bit to 64-bit data, integer or floating point).
- Arbitrary 1-D profile of 2-D images (or of 2-D slices of 3-D images) can be displayed.
- Has support for arbitrary colourmaps for all pixel types (i.e.: false colour display).
- Has standard image manipulation facilities (brightness/contrast, gamma, zoom, crop, rotation, etc).
- Can be controlled remotely via sockets and text commands (for easy integration into various image analysis systems).
- Images can be uploaded into Imview via sockets or shared memory.
- And much more!