GNU Paint - a small, easy to use paint program for GNOME
This is gpaint (GNU Paint), a small-scale painting program for GNOME, the GNU Desktop Environment. gpaint does not attempt to compete with GIMP, it is just a simple drawing package based on xpaint, along the lines of 'Paintbrush' from a popular non-free operating system.
Currently gpaint has the following features:
- Drawing tools such as ovals, freehand, polygon and text, with fill or shadow for polygons and closed freehand shapes.
- Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
- Preliminary print support using gnome-print.
- Modern, ease-to-use user interface with tool and color palettes.
- Multiple-image editing in a single instance of the program.
- All the image processing features present in xpaint.