Robotux is an input recorder and player to speed up repetitive task
Robotux is a macro recorder for Ubuntu/Linux. With Robotux, you can easily record your mouse and keyboard actions and play them back with different speeds. Features include:
- Exact recordings of every move you make,
- Store an unlimited number of macros. You can give your macros names, delete selectively, etc.,
- Automatically replay macros several times until you manually stop it,
- Specify the replay speed (e.g. 1.5 times faster, only 10% of the original speed, 20 times faster, ...)
As the screenshots don't show too much action, check out the demo video on our website!
- Several bugfixes
- A macro-editor (Beta) to modify existing macros (this might be unstable. Use at your own risk)
NOTE: This program is not very suited to automate web applications because loading times vary. If you want to automate a web application, check out AutoWWW on our website.
|License:||BSD License (Simplified)|