Collection manager for books, videos, music, etc
Tellico is a collection manager for KDE. It includes default collections for books, bibliographies, comic books, videos, music, coins, stamps, trading cards, and wines.
Tellico capabilities include:
- creation of user-defined custom collections with unlimited fields,
- automatically formatted names,
- sorting and filtering by any field or property,
- ISBN validation,
- full customization for printing or display through XSLT files,
- import and export of CSV, RIS, BibTeX and BibTeXML files,
- import data from Amazon, IMDb, CDDB or any US-MARC compliant z39.50 server. Tellico files are stored in XML format, avoiding the need for a database server, and allowing other software applications to use the data.