aMule-AdunanzA is a peer-to-peer file sharing application, designed to connect to the eDonkey and Kadu networks. It is specifically designed for systems located behind Fastweb NAT network. It has a wide range of features, including many of the original eMule and aMule client, like:
- online signature, source exchange, compressed transfers, secure identification, and IP filter support
- boolean search, which can be local, global, or in the Kadu network
- checks against aggressive clients
- slot allocation, to decide the number of remote clients
- systray works well both in GNOME and KDE A daemonized version of the application that does not need a graphic environment to run is available in the amule-adunanza-daemon package, and various utilities of interest can be found in the amule-adunanza-utils and amule-adunanza-utils-gui packages, including the ed2k link handler.