A smart interactive log explorer.
glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.
Main features include:
- Accept egrep regular expression to search or filter the log.
- Interactively display results of the search in a second, filtered window.
- Colorize the log and the search results.
- Read the file directly from disk, without loading it into memory.
- Happily handle big (>4 GiB) files.
- Follow a log in real-time as it is written to disk.
- Allow to insert marks in the logs to interesting lines.
- Support less/vim like keyboard commands to move around the file.