ncurses-based client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD)
ncmpcpp is almost an exact clone of ncmpc which is a text-mode client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. It provides a keyboard oriented and consistent interface to MPD and contains some new features ncmpc doesn't have. It's been also rewritten from scratch in C++.
New features include:
- tag editor;
- playlists editor;
- easy to use search screen;
- media library screen;
- lyrics screen;
- possibility of going to any position in currently playing track without rewinding/fastforwarding;
- multi colored main window (if you want);
- songs can be added to playlist more than once;
- a lot of minor useful functions.