MlView XML Editor
A generic simple XML editor for GNOME
- cut/copy/paste as child/paste as prev/paste as next/ of xml elements
- xml element/attributes search
- multi docs edition
- Several editing views can be opened on the same document
- drag and drop based copy/cut/past of xml elements
- edition of xml elements and attributes can be made directly on the tree
- namespace support
- on-demand validation
- graphical error reporting. Parse/validation time errors reported graphically.
- when validation is switched on, MlView proposes an elements/attributes completion feature. When an element is added to the tree, MlView also add the children elements required by the DTD for the document to be valid.
- Validation can be switched off. The xml document editon can then be done without any constraint.