program for operating PSK31/RTTY modes with X GUI
linpsk is a program for operating on amateur radio digital modes. linpsk currently supports BPSK, QPSK, and RTTY modes, and it provides an X user interface. linpsk's main features are:
- simultaneous decoding of up to four channels
- different digital modes may be mixed
- trigger text can be defined on each channel
- each channel can be logged to a file
- user-defined macros and two files for larger texts
- spectrum and waterfall displays, both scalable in the frequency domain. At the Moment RTTY only supports 45 baud and 1.5 stopbits.