tool to create, manipulate and study graphs
Some of the features of GraphThing are:
- Adding, deleting and moving of vertices and edges.
- Loading and saving of graphs.
- Graph complements, induced subgraphs and line graphs.
- Quick creation of many common graphs (complete, cycle, null, star, etc.).
- Determination of shortest path, connectivity and Eulericity.
- BFS, DFS and Minimum Spanning Tree.
- Adjacency matrix (including exponents) and degree sequence.
- Chromatic polynomial and chromatic number.
- Network algorithms: Maximum network flow. These `graphs' are mathematical objects that describe relationships between sets; they are not 2D plots, charts, or anything similar to that.
At the moment, only simple graphs and digraphs are supported; that is, no multiple edges or loops. Other than this, GraphThing can handle every type of graph.