Educational games for small children
A large collection of educational games for small children, designed to be a unified interface to integrate more educational games.
Language-oriented games contain vocabulary, sounds, and voices for many different languages; check the gcompris-sound packages for your language.
Currently available boards include:
- learning how to use a mouse and keyboard
- learning simple arithmetic
- learning how to read an analog clock
- recognize letters after hearing their names
- reading practice
- small games (memory games, jigsaw puzzles, ...)
- etc. It is designed so that it is easy to implement new boards.
A number of boards are only available if other packages are installed; see the Suggests list for more details.