GTK+ configuration tool for rsync
gadmin-rsync is an easy to use GTK+ frontend for the rsync server.
- Multiple backup sets that can be scheduled to run at specific times via cron.
- Each of these backup sets can contain multiple remote or local data backups.
- Backup sets that are started via cron schedules will generate log files for each of the data backups in the backup sets.
- The backup logfiles will have the same names as the individual backup sets.
- Individual backup sets can be run manually and the progress can be viewed in the progress tab.
- Remote backups are fully automatic, differential and encrypted.
- Keys are created for each host, uploaded and then installed on the remote hosts using a combination of ssh-keygen/scp and ssh.
- Makes remote synchronizations scheduleable.