Preview, compare and manage fonts
Font Manager currently allows the user to:
- Preview installed fonts
- Compare installed fonts
- Easily install or remove fonts
- Easily activate and de-activate installed fonts
- Specify different directories to search for fonts
- Group fonts into "Collections", and easily activate or de-activate groups of fonts
- Export "Collections" to an archive for easy backup, sharing, etc.
- Provides quick access to all GNOME font utilities. Font Manager suggests the installation of python-reportlab to allow users to export font collections in the PDF format.