GTK-based BitTorrent client
Flush is a GTK-based BitTorrent client. You can use it to download files from the BitTorrent network.
- Controlling running instance by command line interface.
- Running many instances with different configs from the same user.
- Automatic copying finished downloads to specified directory.
- Setting custom download path for each file of the torrent.
- Ability to choose torrent file's character set encoding.
- Automatic torrents loading from specified directory.
- Automatic pausing and removing old torrents.
- Temporary pausing and resuming torrents.
- Overall and current session statistics.
- Creating your own torrent files.
- IP filter. Flush uses Rasterbar's version of libtorrent.