flareGet is a full featured, multi-threaded and multi-segment download manager and accelerator
- Dynamic File Segmentation: It uses a robust dynamic file segmentation algorithm to speed up the download. It supports up to 16 segments per download
- HTTP-Pipelining: In addition to dynamic file segmentation, each segment is further accelerated up to six times
- Auto Segmentation: When one segment ends, it starts another segment to help terminate another segment more fast
- Enhanced Browser Integration: It integrates with all the browsers to replace their default download manager and start the download by itself
- Multi-protocol support: It supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols to let you download files from internet. It also supports pipelining for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Intelligent file management: It uses an intelligent file management system to automatically categorize your files based on their extensions. All the downloads are grouped in different folders as per their categories.
- Speed Limits: You can limit the download speed to prevent usage of whole bandwidth
- Resume support: You can pause the downloads to download them later, you needn’t start from the beginning again. It also automatically retries when a segment or download fails. Currently there is no resume support for FTP downloads
- Flash video download: One click flash video download from most of the sites is supported for all the browsers.
- Smart Scheduler: You can easily schedule flareGet to download files automatically. It allows you to start and pause downloading files at the set time.
- Add or remove segments: You can add or remove download segments dynamically without interrupting the download
- Clipboard Monitoring: No need to copy paste your download links, it monitors your clipboard
- Limit downloads: You can limit the number of simultaneous downloads, when one download ends, another starts automatically
- Multi language support: flareGet is being translated into many languages, currently English, Arabic, Farsi, Italian, Chinese(Simplified), French, Czech, Bengali, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Polski, Turkish and German are available.