Like typing on paper
DayJournal is a minimalistic digital journal that lets the content you create outlast DayJournal itself.
- Future proofs your journal entries by saving them as plain text and organizing them as you go. This means you can read or create entries when you don't have DayJournal.
- Automatically saves as you write.
- Easily sync journals with Ubuntu One or Dropbox because you choose where your journal folder is.
- Manage multiple journals.
- Keyboard shortcuts make it easy to navigate through entries.
- Menus are designed to work with Ubuntu's HUD.
- Create a journal archive file, an html page that looks great when printed so you can keep a physical journal too.
- Add entries from anywhere by using the Blip Journal app for Android. DayJournal can automatically import entries created with Blip Journal.
Simply put, DayJournal is the simple digital journal that finally does it right.
|License:||GNU GPL v3|