KDE micro-blogging client
Choqok is a fast, efficient and simple to use micro-blogging client for KDE. It currently supports the twitter.com and identi.ca microblogging services.
Other notable features include:
- Support for user + friends time-lines.
- Support for @Reply time-lines.
- Support for sending and receiving direct messages.
- Twitpic.com integration.
- The ability to use multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Support for search APIs for all services.
- KWallet integration.
- Support for automatic shortening urls with more than 30 characters.
- Support for configuring status lists appearance.