RAD tool for Python and wxWindows application
Boa-constructor is an IDE oriented towards creating cross-platform applications built on top of the Python language and the wxWindows GUI toolkit.
- visual wxWindows frame design,
- object inspector and explorer,
- syntax highlighting editor with code completion, call tips and code browsing for Python code,
- syntax highlighting editor for C, C++, HTML, XML, config files (INI style),
- documentation generation,
- an integrated Python debugger,
- integrated help,
- a Python Shell,
- an explorer able to browse, open/edit, inspect and interact with various data sources including files, CVS, Zope, FTP, DAV and SSH,
- an UML view generator.