KDE Bluetooth stack
BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE. It contains:
- A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
- Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
- A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer, such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
- A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done (disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc).
- A daemon which listens to incoming requests, for example to receive files or to introduce a requested PIN.