A full featured hexadecimal editor
Bless is a binary (hex) editor, a program that enables you to edit files as a sequence of bytes written for the GNOME Desktop. Main features are:
- Efficient editing of large data files.
- Multilevel undo - redo operations.
- Customizable data views.
- Fast data rendering on screen.
- Multiple Tabs.
- Fast Find and Replace operations.
- Conversion Table.
- Advanced Copy/Paste capabilities.
- Multi-threaded search and save operations.
- Export to text and html (others with plugins).
- Extensibility with Plugins.