multimedia transcoder for the GNOME Desktop
Arista is a simple multimedia transcoder, it focuses on being easy to use by making complex task of encoding for various devices simple.
Users should pick an input and a target device, choose a file to save to and go. Features:
- Presets for iPod, computer, DVD player, PSP, Playstation 3, and more.
- Live preview to see encoded quality.
- Automatically discover available DVD media and Video 4 Linux (v4l) devices.
- Rip straight from DVD media easily (requires libdvdcss).
- Rip straight from v4l devices.
- Simple terminal client for scripting.
- Automatic preset updating.