Multi-player classic air combat simulator
A multi-player aerial combat simulation. Players engage in air to air combat against one another using heat seeking missiles and cannons.
Main features include:
- Simulation with 6 degrees of freedom.
- Tricycle and bicycle landing gear simulation.
- Structural limit to the vertical positive/negative load.
- Standard atmosphere.
- Weather: daylight/night, fog, wind.
- Classic instruments, including magnetic compass, turn and slip indicator, airspeed indicator, attitude and bank indicator, altitude indicator, vertical speed indicator.
- Navigation: HSI with RNAV calculator, ADF.
- Head-up display (HUD) and inertial reference system.
- Auto-pilots: hold altitude, hold climb rate, hold speed, follow VOR radial, follow ILS glide path, rudder/ailerons coordination.
- Several aircraft models implemented, both civil and military.
- Two sceneries provided: Dallas area (Texas) and Italy area with hundreds of runways and radio stations.